A Prayer For Ft.McMurray- Share This Post To Show You Care

Posted by | May 19, 2016 | News

2016-05-19_1428

2016-05-19_1428

Saturday 5 pm has been set as a prayer day, when the oilfield community will join prayers for those families that have lost everything, their homes, and their jobs. Join us, in a prayer day. Share this post among your friends,  and other oil families, lets show you care and Bring attention to the desperate situation of 1000s of families who lost everything they had.

The massive wildfire that has destroyed thousands of structures in Fort McMurray and threatens the heart of the oilsands continues to grow, complicating Fort McMurray re-entry.

On Tuesday, the blaze was 355,000 hectares in size. In an update on Tuesday afternoon, Alberta Premier Rachel Notley spoke about how the hot dry weather and changing winds was complicating plans for re-entry, and putting efforts to restore utilities and prepare critical infrastructure like the hospital on hold.

On Tuesday, the fire was still considered out of control. However, Environment Canada is forecasting a 60 per cent chance of showers for Fort McMurray today, with a high of 10 C. A 40 per cent and 60 per cent chance of rain is forecasted for Saturday and Sunday as well.  Join Us, Lets Pray together on Saturday, 5 pm, spread the word!

 

2016-05-19_1413For Those interested, Red Cross Canada is raising donations . Check out Red Cross Canada

Be informed and help to create awareness.

facebook_btn